There is no automatic function to remove duplicate rows in ods. Follow below steps to delete all rows that have duplicate values in column A:
- Select all cells of the current data range.
- Sort the data range by column A.
Choose Data - Sort.
- Click an empty cell in the first row. Let's assume it is cell C2. Enter the formula:
This will display 1 if the current row has the same value in column A as the next row. It will display 0 if the values are different.
- Copy the formula down for all rows of the data range.
- Drag the formula to last cell of the data present against to Column A
- Now filter Column C and select 1's in filter dropdown and delete
- Re-set(Open the filter and select All and Click on OK) the filter you can find desired unique values in Column A.